- GET 15 TIMES MORE SURVIVABILITY THAN WITH OTHERS. With a patented delivery technology, the healthy bacteria are released over an 8-10 hour period so they bypass your stomach acids and reach deep into your digestive tract alive (which is where they do their good work) so you can finally experience the benefits that probiotics have to offer.
- PRIORITIZE YOUR BABY'S HEALTH. A baby’s microbiome is seeded with the good bacteria they need for a healthy life both as they travel through the birth canal and when they are breast-fed. The problem: modern lifestyle factors may have damaged the good flora you were meant to pass on. Labor of Love was specifically formulated for mamas with strains that help maintain a balance of key bacteria strains and develop a healthy start for their growing baby.
- YOU DESERVE THE BEST. Probiotics encourage regularity along with proper nutrient absorption—so the more nourishment mom gets, the more the baby can get too. With better absorption, get more goodness for both yourself and baby.
- PRODUCE MORE FOLATE NATURALLY. Folate is the natural (non-synthetic) version of folic acid and is an important vitamin when it comes to supporting the development of your baby’s brain and spinal cord. Studies show that probiotic strains like B. infantis and L. plantarum may help produce natural B vitamins, including folate! Taken together with your prenatal vitamin, Labor of Love may help you produce even more of the helpful nutrients for your growing baby.
- FEEL GOOD & STAY WELL. Probiotics help make short-chain fatty acids, which help to encourage overall health and support immune function. Probiotics help support glucose levels already within a normal range, offer postpartum support for mental and emotional function, and help to support your weight management efforts. With Labor of Love, you can focus more on enjoying your pregnancy and your new baby while feeling good from the inside out.
Prenatal Probiotic Supplement, May Relieve Pregnancy Related Constipation or Dia