Best for Nursing Mother & Baby, 30 Tablets.
- DESIGNED FOR NURSING WOMEN: Labor of Love probiotics are designed to help support a healthy digestive system during breastfeeding. Probiotics encourage regularity along with proper nutrient absorption—so the more nourishment mom gets, the more the baby can get too. With better absorption, get more goodness for both yourself and baby.
- PRODUCE MORE FOLATE NATURALLY. Folate is the natural (non-synthetic) version of folic acid and is an important vitamin when it comes to supporting the development of your baby’s brain and spinal cord. Studies show that probiotic strains like B. infantis and L. plantarum may help produce natural B vitamins, including folate! Taken together with your prenatal vitamin, Labor of Love may help you produce even more of the helpful nutrients for your growing baby.
- WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT: Our formulation of supplements has a proprietary blend of top probiotic strains, determined by our researchers to provide optimal benefits to nursing women. We take everyone into account, which is why all of our products are Non-GMO, allergen free and include NO artificial colors or flavors.
- WHAT IS THIS FOR: A baby’s microbiome is seeded with the good bacteria they need for a healthy life both as they travel through the birth canal and when they are growing in utero. The problem: modern lifestyle factors may have damaged the good flora you were meant to pass on. Labor of Love was specifically formulated for nursing mamas with strains that help maintain a balance of key bacteria strains and develop a healthy start for their growing baby.
- 100% GUARANTEED: Manufacturer’s Warranty, Be sure to order from LoveBug Probiotics as we are the manufacturer of Labor of Love Probiotic, which means you will receive the best dated product shipped by amazon. Lower prices by other sellers usually means product will expire soon.
Lovebug Postnatal Probiotic Supplement, Extra Folic Acid Formula to Support Heal