Dry scalp can be hard to ignore, and it just so happens to be at the top of your head of all places. Finding the right solution can be time consuming and messy. What makes this different? Eczema Honey Soothing Scalp Oil is just the right pinpointed answer for deep nourishment and moisturizing. Tea tree oil has been used for thousands of years for its cleansing properties. Paired with several essential oils and Aloe Vera juice, our scalp oil is gentle and gives off a cooling sensation.
With its easy to use dropper bottle paired with all high quality, power packed ingredients, try our scalp oil today!
- Aloe Vera Juice Boosts hydration, absorbs quickly
- Blend of Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil Provides moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate
- Vitamin E Oil Antioxidant to richly nourish and soothe skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal for Gentle Comfort
- Honey Excellent Humectant
- Essential Oils Blend of Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
How To Use:
Add one to three pumps to the tips of your fingers and massage the oil onto your scalp. Oil will absorb quickly. Let it sit and rinse off as a scalp treatment or after the shower as a skin protectant. Good for daily use.
**Test for Allergic Reaction Before Use:
A small percentage of people may have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients found in Eczema Honey. As a precaution, please review the ingredients and do a patch test by applying a bit of the product on an unaffected area first to see how your skin reacts. After a few minutes, if there is no redness or irritation, continue to use the product as suggested.
Caution: Don’t drink oil. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Why Choose Eczema Honey’s Soothing Scalp Oil:
- Hand-made in the US
- No Parabens, no dyes
- Dark Amber Bottle protects the oils from oxidation
- Never tested on animals
- Free shipping over $50 (US)
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.